WooCommerce Product Add-ons Features
A WooCommerce plugin that fulfills customers’ needs by adding custom product fields
Avoid endless back and forth email conversations, by allowing your customers to input all their necessary information on the product page itself. While WooCommerce is already packed with all the tools you need to build an e-commerce, it is still lacking in its ability to customize. Nowadays, it is not sufficient to just sell product in a specific quantity or color. When you want to distinguish yourself from your competitors, you want to offer an extraordinary service and product. It’s for the ones that think big, that WooCommerce product add-ons is catered towards.
With this premium WordPress plugin, you will of course get all the essential features. Custom input fields like text fields, select fields, radio field, checkbox, date field, email field and password field. But you will also get access to tons of premium features no other plugin offers.
Conditional logic – Show or hide fields according to the value entered or selected in other fields.
File upload – Let users upload their files like images and documents. This is great for anyone offering custom design services. Location selector – Allow users to select a location from the map or let them choose from a suggested located generated by Google API.
Tooltip/help text – A little helping hand for users who need some extra information. Just hover over the tooltip and the help text appears.
Multi-select field – Select multiple options from a dropdown menu. This will allow customers to select a variety of customizations that are in line with their specific desires.
Image selection – Select multiple images on the product page
Custom date picker – a beautifully designed that picker thatletss your customer choose a specific date. Either for delivery, appointment etc.
Time picker – Let users create their preferred time slot using this feature. This is great for anyone offering services.
Grid/Column alignment – Align fields inline as a grid or column
Custom price formula – add custom mathematical formulas to calculate prices. You can set variables such as product quantity, input value and product price.
Custom price fields – Set custom prices for each of the extra product fields.
Color group – Allow customers to choose from a group of colors instead of checkbox and radio button fields. It’s easier to identify the right color by visually seeing it rather than having to read it.
Simply create product fields using the drag and drop form builder
WooCommerce Product Add Ons is not only a powerful plugin offering tons of features, it is also packaged in an easy-to-use interface. Use the clean and lightweight drag-and-drop form builder to create your custom product form in seconds.
Here is a short break-down of how to set up your first product form:
– Once you have installed WooCommerce Product Add Ons, you will see a “Custom Products Options” tab appear in the WooCommerce “Products” tab.
– Here you can simply click on “Add New Product Form” and you will be directed to the plugin’s form builder.
– Now you can drag and drop the specific fields you need. Edit the fields however you want and once you’re done setting up, click “publish”.
– Head over the WooCommerce’s “Products Page” and choose to edit or create a product.
– In the tab you will find your custom product form under “Custom Product Options”. Select the form you just create and there you go!
- 22+ types of custom Product Fields.
- Conditional Logic
- Based on variations
- Set Price for Fields
- Custom Price Formula
- New and improved UI with drag and drop and one-click option.
- Show/Hide fields conditionally based on the value of other fields.
- Conditions work with variations if it is Global attribute variations.
- Pricing to the fields using five types of different pricing methods
- Ability to resize the width of fields from form builder.
- Possibility to insert Global forms(forms inside another form).
- Paragraph field scan contain custom formula.
- Ability to bind WooCommerce Quantity field to a custom field.