GeoDirectory Pricing Payment Manager Features
- Create a Profitable Business Directory
- Pricing Manager is a powerful price manager that allows you to monetize your directory quickly and easily via a pay per listing business model. Recurring Payments mean you can set and forget. Create a regular income stream and Profit! No need to worry about chasing up renewals.
- Free trials let you offer your customers a no-risk guarantee before they hand over a cent.
- Unlimited pricing packages let you create as many pricing packages as you need. Enhanced listings per price package. Limit features of less expensive or free listings and provide more benefits and selling points for paid listings. Show “Featured” listings at the top results.
- Payment reminders for single payments will remind your customers to renew expired listings.
- Pay to Claim. When combined with our Claim Listings Manager, you can force the need to upgrade to claim. Therefore you can create a free basic listing, and owners would require to upgrade to claim their listing.
- WP Invoicing or WooCommerce for payments
- WP Invoicing is our baby and will always have the most compatible features. However, we do recognize that some users may already be using WooCommerce and prefer not to install a new payment system.
- Some WP Invoicing benefits are;
- VAT MOSS Compliance. Selling listing to any European Union (EU) Country means you must charge VAT at the user’s countries tax rate. Our system will do the hard work and automatically locate and calculate the correct tax amount.
- Invoices emailed to the user help with cart abandonment. Users can complete a listing purchase days later by clicking the payment link in their email.
- Get Paid, 20+ Gateways means you can offer your customers several convenient ways to pay. PayPal Standard, Authorize.Net, Worldpay, and Pre Bank Transfer included as standard. Several more gateways can be purchased on WP Invoicing, see full list.
- Price Package Features
- The interface allows efficient management of package features, such as images, website links, and telephone numbers. You can set an expiry date for listings and edit the fields shown next to each price package.
- Pricing Manager integrates perfectly with all other GeoDirectory add-ons. If you have “Custom Post Types,” installed you to create price packages per post type.